1. Personal information about visitors to our site is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted. For example, we may need to collect such information to provide you with further services or to answer or forward any requests or enquiries. It is our intention that this policy will protect your personal information from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistent with applicable privacy laws in Australia.
3. As part of registering with us, we collect personal information about you in order for you to take full advantage of our services. To do this it may be necessary for you to provide additional information to us as detailed below.
4. Registration Registration is completely optional. Registration may include submitting your name, email address, address, telephone numbers, option on receiving updates and promotional material and other information. You may access this information at any time by logging in and going to your account.
5. Credit Card details are only stored for the processing of payment and will be deleted once payment is processed.
6. Apart from where you have consented or disclosure is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was submitted, personal information may be disclosed in special situations where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. Also, we may disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires disclosure.
7. We may engage third parties to provide you with goods or services on our behalf. In that circumstance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties in order to meet your request for goods or services.
8. We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our sites, and we review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
9. However, we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us or from our online products and services. Once we do receive your transmission, we will also make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
10. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
11. IP Addresses Our web servers gather your IP address to assist with the diagnosis of problems or support issues with our services. Again, information is gathered in aggregate only and cannot be traced to an individual user.
13. We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. If, at any time, you discover that information held about you is incorrect, you may contact us to have the information corrected.
14. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
15. We provide links to Web sites outside of our web sites, as well as to third party Web sites. These linked sites are not under our control, and we cannot accept responsibility for the conduct of companies linked to our website. Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, we advise you to examine the terms and conditions of using that Web site and its privacy statement.
17. For more information about privacy issues in Australia and protecting your privacy, visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner's web site; http://www.privacy.gov.au/.
"The Student Manual is a logical, carefully thought through and well presented document. The face-to-face facilitators are helpful, patient, knowledgeable and passionate. Thank you for the time and effort that blueVisions have put into preparing and supporting this course."
David Thorpe iiNet Australia
"Your personal contribution to our training has been invaluable. Your infectious high spirits and genuine want for our success have shone through. I sincerely thank you for your efforts over the past two years."
Stephen Davies Group Manager, Construction Services Group, NSW
"Your course made me realise how irrelevant what I was learning through my university course actually was to my job. Due to this, I will be seeking to complete the remainder of the modules in this diploma through blueVisions."
Damien Bleeker Project Coordinator, Liverpool City Council, NSW
"Thank you for a wonderful course....This has been by far the best development course I've ever been a part of."
David Darcy LSPSPO - Defence Materiel Organisation
"Thanks to you for your diligence and patience with assessing my assignments. I also want to pass on my appreciation for the time you took to speak to me when I had some further questions about some of the tasks. You always responded rapidly and clearly."
ANSTO is delivering the Australian Nuclear Medicine (ANM) program which includes two projects, a Molybdenum 99 isotope production facility and a first of a kind Synroc Waste treatment plant to process the waste into a stable form for long term storage. This program will provide 25% of the world’s supply of this crucial nuclear medicine.
NSW Health through its major Projects Office was seeking a strategic solution to the critical problem of consistently late project delivery and inconsistency in the scheduling of its capital works projects. The focus was the pre-construction phase which accounts for 63% of typical project time and the cause of most project slippage.
Construction of the Darwin Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) plant began in June 2003 and the plant was commissioned in the first quarter 2006 when LNG sales commenced. A 502 kilometre subsea pipeline connects the Bayu-Undan offshore facility to the Darwin LNG plant in Darwin.
Georgiou is building Woodside’s Greenfield LNG processing site which involves 4 areas: Effluent treatment Plant; Site B East; Road 10; and Road 5. The scope of works include construction of reinforced foundations (insitu & precast), reinforced concrete basins & sumps, underground cabling, piping, drainage, and detailed earthworks. The construction is employing some 1,500 people.
The Caringbah and Avalon project involved the development of around 0.85 hectares of prime land fronting a major road in the Sutherland Shire as a medium density residential development delivering 40 dwelling units for Defence Housing Australia. The Client, Thornbrook Properties P/L engaged blueVisions to assist in the land acquisition, development management, and project management of the design, approvals and construction stages.