South Jakarta, Indonesia
Exciting opportunities exist for Marketing Associate to work in Special Projects Department for developing New Product at GRAB Indonesia, South Jakarta
- Execute each marketing campaign and activities to ensure flawless brand presence and coordination
- Responsible in achieving KPI and target set
- Assist planning of Go-To-Market strategy to drive awareness, acquisition, usage,
retention and publicity for new product launch
- Coordinate marketing activities, in close collaboration with internal stakeholders across various functions, departments and countries
- Prepare brief and review marketing communications materials, online and offline
- Drive data-requirements, reporting and research needs for all countries
- Track and manage budget
- Work with Marketing and operations team on daily basis, including resolving customer complaints and issues
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in any field.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in regional marketing/campaign management with successful track record of developing and executing integrated marketing strategies. Experience in brand/product marketing will be an added advantage.
- Interested in New Technology and have an open-mind towards rapid future developments in the digital space, love to challenge the norm, highly nimble
- Thrives in ultrafast-paced tech/digitally-inclined environment
- Proactive to drive data-needs to guide planning and decision-making
- Believes in continuous improvements of processes to achieve workflow efficiency
- Works well with people, managing various stakeholders from different departments and backgrounds
- Highly resourceful and fast learner
- Customer-centric mindset with keen sense of analysing problems and solving them
- Able to prepare presentation slides and communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Strong ability to utilize MS PowerPoint
- Computer proficiency i.e. G Suite, internet / browsing, e-mail, etc.
Your CV will be treated in confidence and will not be shown to other parties without your prior approval.