Change Management for Managers
Face to face: 3 days
In today's constantly changing world, managers are required to be effective change managers. Change Management for Managers is a training designed to provide team leaders, supervisors and other managers of people, with the skills and knowledge to successfully manage change.
The course covers three subjects for managing change which enhance specific skill areas in change management. There is some flexibility in terms of adding specific skills units to be undertaken. Accreditation pathway options available.
The course will provide participants with practical tools and techniques to manage change and give more certainty achieving the benefits of the change.
This three (3) day course is highly practical, blending theory with activities to aid learning.
- Understand strategic change and how to develop, implement and evaluate change management strategies.
- Understand the aspects for leading and facilitating change and use established change frameworks and models.
- Understand the effects of change on the individual and facilitate change by engaging effectively with
- Understand the key aspects for a change management plan.
- Gain an understanding of the principles, structures and processes of project management to successfully
deliver change projects.
- Understand how to communicate with different behavioural styles, how to listen, negotiate persuasively, lead
and participate in meetings and make effective presentations.
- Team leader
- Line manager
- Business unit manager
- All people managers
The course will be delivered as a three (3) day interactive workshop led by one of our experienced trainers.
The workshop contains a student workbook, accompanying information, additional reading, written activities, reflective tasks and a series of PowerPoint slides.
If preferred, the course may be restructured to add other appropriate subjects.